FAQs FOR SURROGATES
Are there requirements to be a surrogate?
- Be 21-37 years old
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be a non-smoker in excellent health
- Be within a healthy height and weight ratio with a BMI of 29 or below
- Have a healthy reproductive history, having given birth to at least one child that you are raising
- Have had all births occurring at 36 weeks gestation or later (unless a multiple pregnancy) without complications
- Not be receiving state or federal financial aid
- Be willing to undergo subcutaneous and intramuscular injections
Why should I choose your agency over another agency?
With God on our side, who can stand against us? Even though we are believers, not all journeys are easy but we have faith knowing we are doing God’s work. Because we want to make the matching process as stress free as possible for the patient parents, we complete the background check, psychological evaluation, drug tests and a home or Skype visit with all surrogates BEFORE they are able to be matched. This guarantees that we won’t set up a match, get everyone excited, to find out over the next month that the surrogate wasn’t able to pass all the requirements. There’s really no reason for this… Surrogacy by Faith takes pride knowing we have the best surrogates available that are ready to start immediately! Our hearts are in this for a loving reason, not a business reason. We are simply doing God’s work. We also believe that this circle of giving shouldn’t stop with our agency. Intended parents give to the surrogate, the surrogate gives to the intended parents and our agency gives 5% of the agency fees to any charity of the patient parents’ choice.
God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and multiply, fill the Earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.” Genesis 1:28